We at Barry Collins Supervalu Carrigaline had EurosignDS digital signage installed
in mid 2010 by the company AVEC. This consisted of 4 x 42” flat screens placed throughout
our store in strategic locations suitable to our business needs. We found AVEC to
be very professional in the installation and set up of the system and with full on
site support and training throughout.
From our perspective this system is extremely user friendly and following the initial
set up and training it requires very limited maintenance to keep it updated. It is
easy to navigate through the different levels - importing of graphics, images, video,
RSS feeds are all at the click of the mouse from your office computer.
Benefits are as follows
- Capable of placing our weekly newspaper advert on screens- and cropping /adjusting
size to suit screen sizes.
- Capable of placing full TV adverts on screens 20 seconds adverts.
- We can copy video from you tube and other sources and place on screens.
- We can run two separate campaigns in store – one to screens as customers enter premises
and other to checkout or exit points.
- At short notice can place any product image and price on screen.- this enables us
to react to our competition immediately.
- We can place local issues / images on screen of GAA / Rugby matches with pictures
of local people.
- We can highlight upcoming events in store or of local interest either on main screens
or using ticker tape.
- We can localize the weather to our specific town or area.
- We can use all RSS feeds available to us either of a national interest , news feeds